Colibri-Wireless is the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). It carries 3-axis state-of-art sensors to measure acceleration, angular rate and magnetic field.
Built-in temperature sensor helps to eliminate temperature influences on sensors. Up to 10 Colibri-Wireless can be connected in the synchronous network to the single USB-dongle (receiver). Several networks may be synchronized via cable.
Sampling frequency is 100 Hz for every tracker.
Supplied API for Windows and Linux implements orientation tracker.
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion control with man-machine interface
- Personal navigation devices
- Appliances and robotics
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- 3-axis MEMS gyroscope
- 3-axis AMR (magneto-resistive) magnetic sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Wireless 2.4GHz bandoperation
- 10 meters working distance
- 16 hours operation with built-in battery, micro-USB charging
- Up to 10 trackers synchronized in the wireless network
- USB-dongle (receiver), with USB inerface (virtual COM port) and synchronisation IN/OUT to join 2 or more Colibri networks
- Auxiliary digital and analog inputs (e.g. for OEMs to implement joystick)
- Software API for Windows and Linux representing extended Kalman filter for the orientation tracking
- High-precision aluminum base plate
|Accelerometer||Scale: ±6g | Resolution: 13-bit|
|Gyroscope||Scale: ±2000º/s | Resolution: 16-bit|
|Magnetic sensor||Scale: ±1.3 Ga | Resolution: 12-bit|
|Working frequency||100 Hz|
|Orientation accuracy||Pitch/roll: 0.5° | Yaw: 2°|
|Temperature sensor||Accuracy: ±0.5°C | Range: 0°C to +70°C|
|Non-volatile memory for user data||1024 bytes|
|Power consumption||3.7V LiPo battery 660 mAh(40mA)|
|Operation temperature||0 .. +55 °C (self-powered)- 0 .. +40 °C (charging)|
|Weight||41g (with battery)|