HOW DOES IT WORK?
Eyeware GazeSense is an eye tracker SDK (and visualization software) that enables head pose and eye gaze tracking using regular webcams or commercial depth-sensing cameras. Use Eyeware GazeSense to provide real-time gaze coding. Label objects of interest in the open space and track attention toward them in real time.
- Gaze & head tracking in 2D & 3D environments
- Python API or CSV download
- Works with webcams and 3D cameras
- Windows 10/11 or Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or higher
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor or higher
- USB 3.0
- 2GB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard drive space
- Multiple camera options
- Intel RealSense D415
- Intel RealSense D415i
- Intel RealSense D435
- Orbbec Astra Embedded S
- Meerecompany S100D S.CUBE
- Azure Kinect
- Vzense DCAM710
Specifications and other information are subject to change without notice. All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information on this webpage is provided by the respective named manufacturer and is for general information purposes. These data constitute a concrete indication of properties and condition only if they are expressly indicated by EST or have been agreed upon as a condition in writing.