Immersive Sim Bowl Assembly
A powerful tool for the simulation and analysis of behavioural patterns in animals.
Immersive Display UK presents a powerful, portable system for the simulation and analysis of behavioural patterns in freely moving animals and other scientific pursuits.
This system features a small footprint and a surrounding darkened enclosure, making it the ideal projection environment for monitoring sensory-motor feedback.
Comprised of a 500mm rear projection acrylic bowl, projected upon a first surface mirror with a 4K projector for high fidelity projected imagery.
Using reflective optics, this fully adjustable system is easily portable and can be used in combination with warping & blending software to produce a geometrically correct image.
The system is compatible with many desktop applications that produce a hemispherical image/footage, and works well when used to simulate virtual environments for scientific analysis of animal behaviour.
Optionally, we can include a Quadro Architecture IDUK PC Suite featuring integral image warping and geometry correction software that allows for perspective-correct, distortion free display.
The system is easy to set up and ships with all components/fittings for immediate use.
The Immersive Sim Bowl Assembly includes:
- Full Aluminium Assembly including Matte-black finish Side and Top Panels
- Mirror & Adjustable Mirror Plate
- 500mm Rear Projection Acrylic Bowl
- 4K Projector & Adjustable Projector Suspension Plate
- All Signal+Power cables & necessary Fittings
- Setup instructions and tools
- Optional IDUK PC Suite with Warping and Geometry Correction Software
- Small 1 x 1 x 2m footprint, very portable
- Fully adjustable Projector/Mirror plates for Image Alignment
- 4K Projector with 3600 lumens and a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1
Specifications and other information are subject to change without notice. All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information on this webpage is provided by the respective named manufacturer and is for general information purposes. These data constitute a concrete indication of properties and condition only if they are expressly indicated by EST or have been agreed upon as a condition in writing.