IPSI for V6
Based on Haption’s physics engine IPSITM, IV6 “IPSI for V6” is a CAAV6 plugin for 3D ExperienceTM dedicated to interactive assembly/maintenance simulation and human tasks. The plugin consists in two new toolbars within 3DEXPERIENCE:
- IV6 Assembly Simulation provides tools to create an interactive physics scene
- IV6 Human Tasks complements Assembly Simulation with interactive manikin functionalities
IV6 Assembly Simulation and IV6 Human Tasks are two separate plugins.
IV6 Human Tasks include all functionalities from IV6 Assembly Simulation
IV6 Assembly Simulation:
- Works with all 3DEXPERIENCE data.
- Allows to see and feel collisions
- Records object motion as Tracks
- Controls the precision down to sub-millimeter levels
- Uses any kind of Haption haptic device, tracking system (ART, Motion Analysis, VICON, XSens), 6D USB mouse from 3Dconnexion
IV6 Human Tasks does everything Assembly Simulation does and also:
- Transfer the geometry and kinematics of a 3DEXPERIENCE manikin to the physics simulation
- Animates the manikin in real-time
- Compute collisions in real-time
- Use the first-person experience with the viewpoint of the manikin
- Attaches haptic devices to the hand of the manikin
- Controls all segments of the manikin using a full-body tracking system
- Controls the manikin’s hands using data gloves
- Records the motion of the manikin in real-time and store it as an XML file or a Gesture Activity
- Replays the motion with or without collision
Specifications and other information are subject to change without notice. All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information on this webpage is provided by the respective named manufacturer and is for general information purposes. These data constitute a concrete indication of properties and condition only if they are expressly indicated by EST or have been agreed upon as a condition in writing.