Interactive Fitting for Solidworks™
Based on Haption’s physics simulation technology IPSITM, IFS “Interactive Fitting for Solidworks” is a plug-in for the CAD software SolidworksTM. IFS is composed of one core platform and one add-on module:
- IFS Core provides tools for creating an interactive physics simulation session, managing interaction devices, changing object properties, etc.
- IFS Robotics complements IFS Core with functionalities to animate robots
- Read the specification of the current assembly
- Feel contact forces and gravity
- Record, and Play a trajectoty of one object stored in an XML file
- Control the precision down to sub-millimeter levels
- Use any kind of Haption haptic device and tracking system (ART, Motion Analysis, Vicon, Xsens), 6D USB mouse from 3Dconnexion
- Add a robot to the assemby
- Build a chain of robots
- Extract the geometry of robot segments
- Move a robot joint
- Activate/deactivate collision management
- Record the robot movements
Specifications and other information are subject to change without notice. All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information on this webpage is provided by the respective named manufacturer and is for general information purposes. These data constitute a concrete indication of properties and condition only if they are expressly indicated by EST or have been agreed upon as a condition in writing.