The Haptic Workstation is a ground-breaking 3D haptics innovation from CyberGlove Systems. The Haptic Workstation is a fully integrated simulation system providing right and left whole-hand haptic feedback, immersive 3D viewing, and easy-to-use CAD model manipulation and interaction software. Using the Haptic Workstation, you can “feel” what it’s like to sit inside your car design and “hang” both hands on a graphical steering wheel before building a costly prototype.
- Right-hand and left-hand CyberForce systems, customized to operate over your shoulder.
- Support structure with vertical adjustability for sitting and standing applications.
- Head-mounted display with head tracker for immersive 3D viewing. Also can work in a CAVE or other projection screen viewing environment.
- VirtualHand interaction software that loads 3D CAD models for immediate intuitive manipulation.
- 3D simulation computer.
- Electrically adjustable automobile seat.
Specifications and other information are subject to change without notice. All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information on this webpage is provided by the respective named manufacturer and is for general information purposes. These data constitute a concrete indication of properties and condition only if they are expressly indicated by EST or have been agreed upon as a condition in writing.